Scandinavian-African Foundation for Growth was founded to promote international mutual understanding between Scandinavian countries and Africa in areas of commerce, agriculture and culture with the aim of promoting growth and development in Africa. Founded in 2014 by a group of creative-thinking leaders in Sweden, the foundation headquarter is in Stockholm Sweden and has members all over the Scandinavian countries and Africa.
Scandinavian-African Foundation for Growth is a not-for-profit organization committed to promoting growth and development in Africa through the interlink of business activities, exchange of expertise, increase in research, cultural exchange, internships and professional exchange between the Scandinavian countries – Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden and Africa. SAFG offers opportunities for an intensive and renewed promotion of Scandinavian private enterprises with a strategic focus to increase growth, productivity and innovation in Africa and also appreciate the intrinsic values that bind the two regions together.
SAFG believes in the changing dynamics of the development communities, as such SAFG platform is to stimulate new ideas, empower young entrepreneurs, and provide common grounds for solving problems and advancing issues such as:
- Empowering and nurtureing young entrepreneurs.
- Strengthening business communities between Africa and Scandinavia.
- Guiding public policy with trusted economic research.
- To promote scandinavian and African public and private enterprises.
- Training and exchange of Technologie.
- A platform for reflexion and action in africa.
- Increase in intellectual exchange through training programs that are beneficial to the development of Africa.
Last edited: 14/06/2015