Satellite sessions will take place and in the mornings and evenings from Tuesday 29 September to Thursday 1 October and the whole day on Friday 2 October. In addition to the satellites of the SAFG 2015 Major Industry Sponsors, a limited number of slots for non-commercial and corporate satellites will also be available. The content of the satellite sessions will be reviewed by the Programme Committee to ensure that they meet the scientific and ethical principles of the conference.
- Satellites should reflect and/or support the vision and goals of the conference;
- The satellite programme should reflect conference policies and goals of investment and economic development.
Satellite Holders Benefits
Satellite holders will have the following benefits:
- Company listing in the printed programme and the Programme-at-a-Glance (online)
- The following number of day passes is included (for both commercial and non-commercial organizations):
- Mini-Satellites: 5 one-day passes
- Standard Satellites: 15 one-day passes
Day passes include access, only on the day of your satellite, to all conference sessions, satellite sessions and the Exhibition. If more than the numbers of free passes are needed, additional persons have to be registered as regular conference delegates.
More information on satellite applications will be up soon.
Last edited: 02/12/2014