To encourage broad participation in the conference, organizers are offering a two-tiered fee structure, with lower registration fees for delegates from middle/low-income countries and students/post-docs/youth delegates. Total registration for the conference is €275 for high income countries and €250 for middle/low-income countries. Students will only pay €75 for entertainment.
- Registration fees must be paid in Euro only.
- All dates and times mentioned refer to Central European Time Zone (CET).
Your registration fee includes a two-year SAFG membership valued at €75. The membership will be activated following the conference.
If you are already an SAFG member, the existing membership will be extended by two years.
SAFG membership benefits include:
- Networking opportunities with other Development professionals worldwide
- Exclusive access to the International Job Vacancies database
- A subscription to the electronic SAFG newsletter, as well as the monthly e-Update
- The latest information about upcoming SAFG conferences
- The right to vote in SAFG Governing Council Elections and at SAFG General Members’ Meetings
- Direct involvement in SAFG strategic planning
- Opportunities to collaborate in online member surveys and access to survey results
- Access to the SAFG Events Calendar, for information on upcoming events and meetings by region
You can also pay your Registration fee into our Account.
Account No. in Sweden: 943 637 340-2, Clearingnr: 8327-9
International payment: IBAN SE6780000832799436373402,
SWIFT CODE: SWEDSESS
Last edited: 26/07/2015