TRAINING AND INTERNSHIPS
AFRICAN TRAINING IN SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRIES
SAFG programs are design to give a unique opportunity for African experts and graduate to be trained and receive practical on-the-job experience in some of the most advanced companies and organizations in Scandinavian countries in other to enable trainess acquire personal experience and professional skills in the Scandinavian business and community life.
This program is solely for trainees from established companies and organizations in Africa that need to expand their knowledge base, expecially in areas of technological innovation and organizational management. Trainees are expected to return to their home countries after completion of the training program.
- a degree or professional certificate from a foreign post-secondary academic institution and at least one year of prior related work experience in his/her occupational field acquired in Africa, or
- five years of work experience outside the Scandinavian countries in his/her occupational field
- fluency in English at the level required for the position
- motivation to succeed in their training and committed to contributing their talents and skills to the Scandinavian host trainer's operations
Africans who are living outside of Africa with professional certificate are welcome to participate in the programs if they are commited to returning to Africa after completion of the program. The Program for the trainee is a structured and guided work-based training program in his/her specific occupational field. Maximum duration for training is 12 months.
Our internship programs are to give African students and recent graduates to undertake practical on-the-job training on specialised fields related to their area of study and also to have a chance to know the people and cultures of Scandinavia. Interns are selected based on the vision of SAFG that is related to enhance the skills needed for African companies and organization to increase productivity and growth.
- currently enrolled in and pursuing studies at a degree- or certificate-granting post-secondary academic institution outside Scandinavia or
- a recent graduate from such a post-secondary institution who graduated no more than 12 months prior to the start date of his/her internship program
- Fluent in English at the level required for the position
- Motivated to succeed in their training and committed to contributing their talents and skills to the Scandinavian host trainer's operations
Note: African students undertaking masters degrees in specialised fields in Scandinavian countries could apply for our programs if commited to return to Africa after completion of the program in line with SAFG vision.
Last edited: 27/11/2014